Giải đấu APT Phú Quốc 8/4 đến 17/4
Giải đấu APT Phu Quoc 2022 sẽ diễn ra từ ngày 8/4 đến 17/4 năm 2022 tại Corona casino
Sau đây là lịch các event để các bạn tham khảo
|APT Vietnam Phu Quoc 2022|
|Events||Buy-In + Fee (VND)|
|Thurs, April 7|
|12:30||APT PIPT Golf Tournament at Vinpearl Resort & Golf||2,050,000 VND Includes: Green Fee + Caddy + 1/2 Cart
|Fri, April 8|
|12:00||Event 1: Mystery Bounty Flight A – 1 Billion Guaranteed (2M to Bounty Pool)||7,000,000||700,000|
|16:00||Event 1: Mystery Bounty Flight B – 1 Billion Guaranteed (2M to Bounty Pool)||7,000,000||700,000|
|17:00||Event 2: Deep Stack Turbo||5,000,000||500,000|
|Sat, April 9|
|12:00||Mystery Bounty Final Day|
|14:00||Event 3: Open Face Chinese Poker Progressive 27 Max (OFC)||8,000,000||800,000|
|17:00||Event 4: Deep Stack Turbo||5,000,000||500,000|
|Sun, April 10|
|12:00||Event 5: Pot Limit Omaha (PLO) Day 1||6,000,000||600,000|
|14:00||Event 6: Super High Rollers||50,000,000||5,000,000|
|15:00||Event 7: Deep Stack Turbo||5,000,000||500,000|
|18:00||Satellite 1: Main Event||1,650,000||150,000|
|Mon, April 11|
|12:00||Event 8: No Limit Hold’em Day 1||8,000,000||800,000|
|12:30||Pot Limit Omaha (PLO) Final Day|
|14:00||Event 6: Super High Rollers Final Day (Reg. Open for 1 Level)||50,000,000||5,000,000|
|17:00||Satellite 2: Main Event||1,650,000||150,000|
|Tues, April 12|
|12:00||Main Event Day 1A – 3 Billion Guaranteed||15,000,000||1,500,000|
|12:30||No Limit Hold’em Final Day|
|13:00||Event 9: Single Day High Rollers||20,000,000||2,000,000|
|14:00||Event 10: NLH Single Day Event||7,000,000||700,000|
|17:00||Satellite 3: Main Event||1,650,000||150,000|
|Wed, April 13|
|12:00||Main Event Day 1B – 3 Billion Guaranteed||15,000,000||1,500,000|
|13:00||Event 11: Single Day High Rollers||20,000,000||2,000,000|
|14:00||Event 12: Head Hunter Day 1||8,000,000||800,000|
|18:00||Satellite 4: Last Chance ” 1 in 5″ Main Event||3,300,000||300,000|
|Thurs, April 14|
|12:00||Main Event Day 1C – 3 Billion Guaranteed||15,000,000||1,500,000|
|12:30||Head Hunter Final Day|
|13:00||Event 13: Single Day High Rollers||20,000,000||2,000,000|
|14:00||Event 14: Short Deck||6,000,000||600,000|
|17:00||Event 15: Deep Stack Turbo||5,000,000||500,000|
|Fri, April 15|
|12:00||Main Event Day 2 – 3 Billion Guaranteed (Reg. Open For 1 Level)||15,000,000||1,500,000|
|17:00||Event 16: Super Deep Stack Turbo||6,000,000||600,000|
|18:00||Satellite to High Rollers||3,300,000||300,000|
|Sat, April 16|
|12:00||Main Event Day 3 – 3 Billion Guaranteed|
|13:00||Event 17: High Rollers Day 1||30,000,000||3,000,000|
|14:00||Event 18: Monster Stack Day 1||8,000,000||800,000|
|18:00||Event 19: Deep Stack Turbo||5,000,000||500,000|
|21:00||APT Players’ Party|
|Sun, April 17|
|12:00||Event 20: NLH Single Day Event||7,000,000||700,000|
|12:30||Monster Stack Final Day|
|13:00||Main Event Final Eight – 3 Billion Guarantee|
|13:30||Event 17: High Rollers Day 2 (Reg Open For 1 Level)||30,000,000||3,000,000|
|16:00||Event 21: Deep Stack Hyper Turbo||5,000,000||500,000|
Multiple re-entry allowed before the close of registration.
Best stack forward format:
- Players that qualify to Day 2 from a previous Day 1 may re-enter a new Starting Day.
- Players qualifying with multiple stacks to Day 2 will only play their largest stack. Other stacks will be removed from play.
- Players are allowed to forfeit their stack before close of registration to re-enter.
Shot Clock Mechanics:
- The Shot Clock will be introduced once the event is down to 6 tables left in play after the close of registration.
- The Shot Clock will begin with an initial 30-second count down.
- Once a player exhausts the initial 30-second count down, that player will immediately owe a Time Bank button and will owe another one after each 60-second countdown expires.
- The Shot Clock will be paused if the Dealer needs to count out a bet of multiple chips that have multiple denominations and stacks.
- A player’s hand will be killed immediately after the time on the Shot Clock has expired, if that player is out of Time Bank buttons.
Number of Time Banks per type of event:
- Main Event Event = 5 intial + 5 for Final 8 players
- 2 Day High Roller events = 4 intial + 4 for Final 8 players
- 2 Day and Single Day events = 3 intial + 3 for Final 8 players
- Turbos and Hyper Turbo events = 2 intial + 2 for Final 8 players
*Addional Time Banks for the Final 8 does not apply for events that have 20 or less players.
- The “ANTE BB” format utilizes the ante first before big blind in the event the big blind cannot cover the full amount for the ANTE and BB.
- The “ANTE BB” structure remains the same regardless number of the number of players at a table.
- An event designed to finish in 2 days will become a 1 day event if the Final 8 Players are reached by 22:00.
- The starting level for the Final 8 Players will be at a minimum average stack of 30 times the Big Blind. (not applicable to Turbo events).